- Sea water stream from openings whirls up within the block, curling up nutrient on the sea bed, for which plankton and fishes swarm around.
Leasing Concrete Formworks for Rondoup Artificial Fish Reefs
The reefs’ unique surface shape produces the similar effects to those of natural reefs.
|Product Name||Rondoup Artificial Fish Reef Type 320|
|Full Cubic Capacity||6.245ｍ3|
|Amount of Rebar||390.3㎏|
Fishes Swarm around the Reef
7 years after installation – Ehime Pref., Japan
- Spacious walls and bottom help undersea lives stay attached to the reef, which attracts fishes living around the sea bed.
- Due to its low gravity center, the reef delivers excellent stability while working and after installation.
- Fewer number of formwork parts makes it easy to put them together, and to dismantle them.
- The concrete reefs can be casted on site using steel formworks.
Click here for more information on the above products.
Engineering Products Department Phone:+81-3-5276-1153