- Isolating joints are integral to corrosion prevention for gas, oil and water plumbing and pipeline.
- In 1957, Nuova Giungas (ex. PROJOINT) developed the world’s first isolating joint with monolithic structure, making up for the shortcomings of traditional isolating flange.
- PROJOINT Features
• High mechanical strength thanks to its monolithic structure
• Provide high air tightness and isolation
• Excellent workability – can be welded directly to pipeline.
- Unmatched delivery records both domestic and international market
• In Japanese market, PROJOINT is authorized under Gas Business Act and widely accepted by gas and oil companies. PROJOINT is also used by electric businesses.
Monolithic Isolating Joints
PROJOINT Isolating Joints by Nuova Giungas S.r.l., Italy
Click here for more information on the above products.
Engineering Products Department Phone:+81-3-5276-1154