- Existing water supplies in the immediate area can be filtered to provide drinking waterPortability expedites unit mobilization to areas of need
- Special cartridges remove odor and organic matter
- Our standard sterilization model does not require a power source
- Manual models and engine-generated models are also available
- Various options, such as pH Neutralizer, are available
Portable Filtering Unit for Emergency Supply
Water is a necessity of daily life and it is said that a person needs three liters of drinking water per day.
We provide a filtering unit specially designed to provide drinking water in emergency situations. Capable of sterilizing water from a number of sources, its filtration system removes odors and organic matter, creating a potable water supply when no other is available. Various types of filtration units are available for different circumstances.
- Various types of filters
- Filtering materials
- Residual Chlorine Checker
- Gasoline, etc.
For more information, click here
- Business Department（East Japan Business Center, Maintenance Group, Environment Engineering Group, Business Cordination Group）, Design Department, Manufacturing and Construction Dept
- Phone +81-3-5276-1151 Fax +81-3-5276-1157
- Saitama Business Center
- Phone +81-4-2937-7875 Fax +81-4-2937-7876
- OsakaBusiness Center
- Phone +81-6-6556-6175 Fax +81-6-6556-6176
- West Japan Business Center
- Phone +81-92-481-5188 Fax +81-92-481-5177