The pool body consists of combination of two types of FRP panels, floor panels and wall/deck-side panels. Freedom of combination enables meeting a broad range of requirement in pool size, depth and slope..
FRP Swimming Pool
Safety-first design to prevent unexpected water accident, including non-slip embossing on starting blocks and overflows, multiple circulation/drainage pits instead of one in the center.
FRP’s excellent corrosion resistance helps its surface remain smooth and beautiful for a long time. This saves your time and money, saving maintenance effort as well as re-coating cost.
For more information, click here
- Business Department（East Japan Business Center, Maintenance Group, Environment Engineering Group, Business Cordination Group）, Design Department, Manufacturing and Construction Dept
- Phone +81-3-5276-1151 Fax +81-3-5276-1157
- Saitama Business Center
- Phone +81-4-2937-7875 Fax +81-4-2937-7876
- OsakaBusiness Center
- Phone +81-6-6556-6175 Fax +81-6-6556-6176
- West Japan Business Center
- Phone +81-92-481-5188 Fax +81-92-481-5177