Stainless steel pool is recyclable for blast furnace steelmakers, thus it is getting much attention as an eco-friendly pool material that reduces environmental burden toward recycling-oriented society.
Stainless Steel Pool
Economy: Clean and low maintenance cost
Customizable: Can be formed into any shape as required
Using SUS304 stainless steel for further improving durability and corrosion resistance. Welded single-unit structure ensures extremely longer life with almost no damage from earthquakes.
No painting finish is applied to a stainless steel pool except the lines, which contributes to lower initial outlay and minimizing maintenance cost. For this reason, stainless steel is an ideal material for school or educational pools.
The inside of the pool looks silver. Once filled with water, the stainless pool looks its best in light blue, giving clean and fresh impression. Welded portions are smoothly finished by electrolytic polishing.
For more information, click here
- Business Department（East Japan Business Center, Maintenance Group, Environment Engineering Group, Business Cordination Group）, Design Department, Manufacturing and Construction Dept
- Phone +81-3-5276-1151 Fax +81-3-5276-1157
- Saitama Business Center
- Phone +81-4-2937-7875 Fax +81-4-2937-7876
- OsakaBusiness Center
- Phone +81-6-6556-6175 Fax +81-6-6556-6176
- West Japan Business Center
- Phone +81-92-481-5188 Fax +81-92-481-5177